Friday, December 29, 2006
First Entry
Well, thought I would give this blogging thing a try. I read my friend Leah's and its a great way to keep up on what's going on with her life. I'm still adapting to being a mom. Elizabeth has slept through the night a couple of times. The first time freaked me out since she didn't wake up to eat. Since she didn't put on weight like she should have, it worried me that she went all night without eating. She makes up for it during the day though!! I've gotten out with her a few times. It's a little nerve racking. I make sure to plan her outtings after I've fed her and then try to make sure I'm back home after 2-1/2 to 3 hours. I'm not yet comfortable feeding her in public or in the car (no tint). Brian and I are adapting pretty well. I do miss going to the movies though. I have a pass that allows us to see movies at AMC theaters for free. I LOVE that. Brian's family is coming this weekend to do Christmas and I may see if they'll be willing to watch Elizabeth just long enough for us to see a movie. I've been trying to scrapbook when I can. It's easier at night when Brian is home from work and can help with Elizabeth. I can't count on her taking naps b/c sometiems they last 20 minutes and sometimes 2 hours. I'm working on this during one of the naps (so far an hour). I'll sign off for now and work on getting this blog set up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment