Monday, April 2, 2007

4 month check up








We got the go ahead for cereal!! Yesterday was her first taste of cereal and she loved it and couldn't get enough. I got some really great pictures of her eating. It doesn't fill her up fast enough though. If she's hungry, eating just takes too long! She starts to get cranky so we gotta get her a bottle! Today, she really tried to help feed herself. She got very messy and had to have a bath. Her first feeding didn't knock her out like we thought it would. It actually seemed to give her more energy. I will say though, she slept pretty well (still had to get up twice to put the binky in her mouth) but I had to wake her up this morning to feed her!




Other info. from her 4 mo. check up is that she weighs 12 lb 3 oz. Still on the small size. I think she's in the 25% for weight. She's gaining the minimum still, but as long as its consistent and within the scale, the doctor is okay. I think that now she is starting to eat cereal, she might start putting more weight on.




She was recently introduced to our dog Storm. They've seen each other through the screen door, but since it was nice outside, Brian took Elizabeth on the deck. Storm was very curious about Elizabeth and wanted to lick her. Elizabeth thought she was the funniest thing and kept laughing every time Storm came over to her. Elizabeth could care less about the cats (unless she can grab a tail). Maybe she's used to them and the dog was something new!


As I mentioned in my last blog, I've gotten some scrapbooking done. I finally took pictures of them. I added them on the slide to the right. I really like this one. I don't normally mix colors like that unless one sheet has both colors in there. My local scrapbook store Archivers is doing a 12 hour crop at the end of April and I'm really considering it. It would give me the opportunity to get caught up on her album. You can see the rest of the pages I did on the slide to the right.
Well, its past time for me to go to bed. Hope everyone is doing well! Take care and thanks for the comments that you leave. I love to read them.


1 comment:

Leah said...

She is such a cutie. Those blue eyes are gorgeous. I normally give Natalie her milk first and then feed her cereal. Otherwise she's so hungry that she gets way too excited over the cereal and we have an even bigger mess than normal. LOL