Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tomorrow - I go where no man has gone before...

Yes, tomorrow is the STAR TREK Convention. I leave for Las Vegas tomorrow morning! Yipee!! I am so looking forward to it and I am so hoping I'm not disappointed! I've music on MP3 player for the plane ride and I bought the 4th of the Twilight Saga - "Breaking Dawn". I can't believe I bought that book on Sunday and have completely controlled myself from reading even a single word. Saving it for the plane. I've spent a lot of time preparing clothes for this trip..why? Well, I don't want to look like I belong at a Star Trek Convention!! Ha! ha! Actually, I look back at my pics from India/Rome/Zurich and I looked like a bum with crazy hair!! So, even though that might make me blend in with the crowd in Vegas, not looking to do that! Anyway...I said I would put some pictures of my beautiful baby girl so here you go...

We got out her wading pool and she just had a blast with it. Sounds silly, but I actually gave her a "bath" in it. Just seemed silly to take her right from the wading pool into the bathtub so Brian brought out her soap.
Elizabeth got to enjoy her first Royals game! She did GREAT! But she had a TON of people to watch. She is a total people watcher. It was a good game and we actually won at the end. Can't remember who we were playing...



We got to meet Brian's brand new nephew - born July 18th - Logan Levi Yoder. Such a cutie! Elizabeth just loved him. She was so excited to see "baby". His bassinet was sitting in the living room and she kept reaching up to it to look inside. It was so cute. Of course, she kept wanting to poke him the eye...but, it was all done with love!



While in Omaha, we went to the zoo. They have a pretty awesome zoo! There is a desert dome, an aquarium, a nocturnal area, a butterfly farm, and on and on. There were parts Elizabeth liked and parts that she could have cared less about! She didn't last very many hours before conking out on daddy's shoulder.


Well, that's about all I have for right now. I know I'll have ton to add after the STAR TREK Convention - be prepared!!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!!

No comments: