Before our date began, Elizabeth and I made cupcakes. We didn't ice them until the following day and she had sooo much fun doing it. She loves using the mixer and when it came to icing the cupcakes, she loved to lick her fingers. We had fun doing it and can you believe I didn't get any pictures of it. or of Brian and me for our date! Gees, what was I thinking??
However, I do have some pictures of some of our bath time and bed time rituals. Pretty much, after bath, we get the pleasure of chasing her around the house in order to put lotion and pajamas on her (and sometimes her diaper). Something about a bath/shower just fills her with energy. I don't know where she gets it from. She just wares me out! 
Our new bed time ritual is to read a couple of books before going to bed. I realize its something most parents do with their kids but we had always just put her to bed. We read the same couple of books over and over again, we really have to try and throw in something new every now and then. She loves Dora the Explorer (and she got a bunch for Christmas so we now have a variety to read), she likes a book called Snowy Days and Dr. Seuss' Hop on Pop. There's also has a Winnie the Pooh search and find that she loves to go through - I think she has all that memorized now.
We went sledding behind our house at the school yard. Elizabeth had a great time being pulled around by Storm (Storm really got her exercise, after we'd slide down, she'd pull Elizabeth back up the hill). Afterwards, we came back to the house and Elizabeth and I played ring around the rosy and made snow angels. We had lots of fun playing in the snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment