Well, Its been a while since my last week. I was sick last week. I think it was a combination of lack of GOOD sleep and being exposed to germs I haven't had to deal with for 3 months. It was my 2ND week back at work and I felt so guilty for being sick. Here I am back after being off for 3 months and I come in late 2 days and only work about 2 hours on one day. I did absolutely nothing last weekend. I don't think I even left the house. I felt much better this week.
I've got some great news about Elizabeth. She rolled over TWICE on Wednesday. I had her on her tummy and we were playing and she just rolled herself over on her back. I clapped and whoo hooed and she just looked at me like "what's the big deal, I hate being on my tummy so I rolled over!" I've really been trying to make a point of getting her on her tummy. We're bad about either holding her and putting her in her bouncer. I've got to get some pictures of her being on her tummy and hopefully, I'll get lucky enough to a shot of her turning over.
The other exciting news is that she is starting to grab and play with things and of course, put those things in her mouth. Just today, the cat's tail made it to her mouth. The one cat loves Elizabeth, he head butts her (its his way of saying, Hey, pet me) and he likes to lay down next to her. Anyway, she was sitting on Brian's lap and the cat jumped up there was walking back and forth across Brian's lap and Elizabeth grabbed his tail and put it in her mouth. It was quite hilarious. As of right now, she doesn't have a death grip so Spaz barely even noticed she had his tail. I was able to get a few pictures. I'll have to post them next time.
She has giggled a few times. They were brief and I almost couldn't tell if it was a laugh or not, but I'm pretty sure it was. I've been blessed with a morning baby too. Nothing like me or my sister (Kaci). She talks to herself and smiles at you. She's just a happy baby.
I will say though that lately, she's been cranky. I think Brian and I are boring for her. Our friend that is watching her has 2 kids that I'm sure keep her entertained throughout the day. I've been calling Isiah (he's 2) her boyfriend. He loves to hold her (sitting on the couch w/ Amy beside them) and when I come to pick her up he makes sure to give her kisses. It's soooo cute, but she's too young to have a boyfriend!!!
Haven't done a lick of scrapbooking since the last time which is about 3 weeks ago. I'm going to try to tomorrow. She's 3 months old and I've only got ONE layout done of her. I've got a ton of pictures too.
If anyone needs to buy prints online, I've used walmart.com, shutterfly.com, snapfish.com and kodakgallery.com. They all were very good. Some have better options than others but as far as quality goes, any of them are good. Just thought I'd share that.
Well, I guess I'll sign off for now. I hope it won't be so long until my next entry.
Have a GREAT weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment