Sunday, February 25, 2007

I'm sick! :(

Well, I've got a full fledged cold now. I hope today is the worst of it since I can't really call in sick. I've been back to work for only a week and I already had to take a half day on Friday to take Elizabeth to doctor. She ran a little bit of a fever last night and she's cranky today. We'll see how she's doing tomorrow. I hope we both get over being sick.

I've decided to start giving myself scrapbook challenges. When I first started scrapping, I bought more scrapbook products then I did any actually scrapbooking!! I've decided that I need to start using some of the stuff that I've got. I think for my first challenge that I need to use the buttons that I have. ONce I have a chance to scrapbook again, I'll post the layout.

I posted on 2 peas in a bucket last night. I went through their gallery to gain some ideas for Elizabeth's baby book. It's funny that I ran across some of Leah's without knowing they were hers right away.

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to watch the Oscars tonight. I haven't seen very many of the movies that up for nominations. We saw "The Pursuit of Happyness" , "The Departed" and "The Devil Wears Prada". All are GREAT movies. I recentley saw "Because I said So". Diane Keaton's character was so over the top that she was just too annoying to watch. I was just waaaay disappointed in that movie. I thought "Music & Lyricks" and "Catch & Release" were okay. Not the greatest movies but not the worst. I think those are the most recent. Actually, Brian and I saw "Pan's Labrynth". Very weird but good. It's a violent fairy tale for adults and was subtitled. It would be hard to recommend this movie to people. Same thing with "Children of Men". It really touched since I had just had Elizabeth about a month before I saw this movie. If you don't know, the movie is about the future and no one can have kids anymore and basically the world has gone down the crapper. A woman becomes pregnant and she's trying to get away before she's used or looses her baby. Again, very good, but an odd movie. Kind of like an indy film. I would recommend "The Holiday". Great chick flick. Can't wait for it to come out on DVD. I'm trying to think of what else I've seen. "Flags of Our Fathers" is a definite must see. Looking forward to seeing "Letters from Iwo Jima". I love movies and I can just ramble and ramble!!

Well, hope all had a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Hope yall get better soon!

That's funny that you ran across some of my layouts on 2peas. There's a challenge blog that Telah and I both participate in: http://hmitm.blogspot.com/

The main gist of it is using up your supplies. It may not be what you have in mind, but it has helped me use up some stuff.

~Telah said...

Very good idea to challenge yourself. That has really gotten me going on my scrapbooking and it has gotten me to do a little out of the box kind of stuff. I love your slide with all that bling! Hope you get feeling better soon. Oh, BTW, Leah and I were talking about someway that we could do some online scrapping together...maybe we can get that worked out.

~Telah said...

Hey Keather, is it ok if I add you to my sidebar?