Well, it turns out that what I thought was a laugh, WAS a laugh. I was changing her last night and I started blwoing on her tummy. She just laughed and laughed and I laughed and laughed and then Brian laughed. He got a kick out of how much I was enjoying making her laugh. I wish I had a way of including the video of her laughing. It's just so darned cute!!


This girl makes me so happy. I never thought I would feel this way over a laugh or from her rolling over or from a smile when I pick her up after work. I have such intense feelings over these accomplishments. I can't even imagine what my reaction will be when she starts to crawl and "talk". As it is, I love listening to her jabbering. She's a talker in the mornings. She tells me about the dreams she's had that night and then when I pick her up after work, she tells me how her day was.
Here are some pictures from previous blog (tummy time and her and the Spaz the cat)
We went to the KC Auto Show over the weekend. It's basically a glorified dealership with all makes and models. I thought there would be more concept cars but I only saw one really cool one. If you have $500,000 you can own it! Here are some pics of the crazy thing... That round blue thig inside is a TV screen. Because of this show I think I convinced Brian that a mini van wasn't a terrible thing. We both liked the look & the features of the Toyota Sienna.
Well tomorrow starts another work week. I hope everyone had a great weekend and that you all have a terrific week!!
3 comments:
That video is PRECIOUS!! It made me cry happy tears for you.. you could really tell how much fun you both were having. I'm so glad the girls are so close in age. It's really cool to be experiencing this stuff together as first time moms. Love ya!
How sweet! And I'm talking about the baby not the car! :) Those giggles are just the greatest thing! Enjoy every moment of it.
What a cutie pie you have! Just love the video and the pictures!!! Nothin like a laughing, happy baby!!
Post a Comment