Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bald head, cuite pie pics and an update

Well, its only been about 2 weeks since my last blog. I've noticed that as time has gone on, Elizabeth is loosing her hair and its getting lighter. She wears it well! In the 1st picture, she is almost 5 months, the 2nd picture is about 2 days old.

I love going back and looking at the pictures we took in the hospital and seeing how much she has changed in the last (almost) 5 months. I go through picture taking phases too. I've been trying to get pictures of her in the outfits I love before she grows out of them. She is finally growing out of 0-3 month clothes. However, she can't fit in all of the 3-6 months yet. Here are some pics of one of the new outfits I love. I was able to get her really laughing. I just LOVE her smile and laugh. She has discovered her feet as well. She can't quite them into her mouth yet though, but she tries.


She hasn't starting sitting up too well on her own yet. She leans forward and holds herself up with her arms and not for very long. Her little arms get tired and then she eats carpet. She's a tough little sucker and just rolls over and smiles. She hasn't cried yet when she's fallen forward.

However....tummy time is a different story when it comes to crying. She'll last for about 10 minutes or so and then she is done, and I mean done! Mom and dad let her cry for a little bit, but when tears come out of those little eyes, I give in. I admit it, yes, I give in to the tears. Is there some kind of 12 step program for letting your little one cry? I can to a point, but like I said, once there are tears, I can't handle that and do what I "must" to make it stop.



A little off the normal subject of Elizabeth - I am hooked on Reality TV. I am watching "Tori & Dean: Inn Love" and I just got done watching "Bad Girls", both on Oxygen. They're both crap, yet I sat here watching them both. I get sucked into this and I don't know why!!

Anyway, her a couple of new scrapbook pages that I've done. The first one are bath pictures. I had that funky bubbly bright pink paper forever and I was finally able to use. The 2nd is her first flight. Southwest Airlines gave us a certificate in honor of the momentous occasion. Brian is going to make a runway and tower on the 2nd page. I've got to put a title on the 3rd one still. The 2nd page of that is the many different Christmas outfits she had, which turned out to be good thing since she got 2 outfits dirty that day!!

Well, I need to be signing off now. I've got to get to bed. My folks will be in town tomorrow. And Elizabeth is going to get spoiled rotten!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!

2 comments:

~Telah said...

She has grown so much! She has a beautiful smile...I love this stage! Enjoy every moment dressing her up...soon she'll be 7 and argue with you about what SHE wants to wear to school! Heh Heh.

Leah said...

She's changed so much just since I saw her in Feb! Crazy how fast they grow!! Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk yesterday, can't let those dirty diapers wait though. LOL

Give me a call when you get a chance!