Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hello all!

Well, it's been awhile since I've posted anything. We are doing good. Elizabeth is just as cute and sweet as she could be. I took some great pictures of her in this great little outfit Gramma got for her. I'm not big on head bands for babies but I love hats! I think she looks so darned cute! She absolutely loves to chew on material - her clothes or blankets or wash cloths. It must feel good on her gums. On some of her pictures you can see the slobber stains on her dress. She is quite the slobberer (is that a word?). She likes to blow raspberries and get slobber all over her chin, her hands and her feet!

One thing I've discovered about Elizabeth is that she is one restless sleeper. She gets herself about half way down the crib and sometimes gets herself turned sideways. When we first lay her down and she's tired, she kind of twist her body around to the side and tilts her head up . Hard to describe but its cute as can be - Everything she does is cute!! :)


I've been able to do a couple of scrapbook pages. On Mother's Day, Monica and I went scrapbooking - we considered it Mother's Day off! Actually, we both had great Mother's Days with our family and then we ditched them in the afternoon. :) Here's what I got done. I skipped ahead in her album and worked a little bit more on our trip to Alabama in February. Elizabeth & Emma had the same outfit in different colors and they look so cute together. I skipped ahead in her album and worked a little bit more on our trip to Alabama in February. Elizabeth and Emma are dressed in the same outfit in different colors and they were sooo cute.

We went to Portrait Innovations and had family pictures taken. The stickers are Bo Bunny cardstock stickers. I got very lucky finding paper that matched. I really like this layout.

On to other topics - I said goodbye to one of my favorite TV shows last week. Gilmore Girls came to an end after an endearing 8 years. I'll miss you Loreli and Rory! I have to say Congratulations to Jaslene for winning America's Next Top Model. Good Job! And tonight, I will watch the season finale of Hero's. I guess I will have nothing to watch. I'll just keep up on my Netflix watching.

Take care everyone!! Sorry for the long delay in my blogging!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Oh my goodness!! Those pics of her are SO ADORABLE! Her facial expression in the one with her hand in her mouth is just priceless. Those puppy dog eyes are gonna make it hard to say no to her. hehehe

Great layouts.. it's wild seeing those recent pics compared to the ones in Feb. She's changed so much!

~Telah said...

Boy, she sure has grown! So cute in that little dress. My middle son used to suck on cloth diapers instead of taking a pacifier. He is 4 now and still sucks on his sheets at bedtime. Great job on the layouts...my fav are the family ones.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I love the hat outfit... and Elizabeth is precious... she is the 2nd cutest little girl I know of. GRIN

How is Sonya doing? if you think its okay please send me her address for cards...my what she and her family must be going through. I pray she is doing as well as possible. That made me cry. LOve to you and yours, Leah's Mom