Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Past due Update!

I can't believe it's been well over a month since my last blog. I really didn't mean to go that long. I bet you guys have quit checking it out! Well, Elizabeth is no longer crawling w/ one knee and one foot, it is now no knees and both feet. It's like spiderman crawling across a building. And man can she move. She gets to going so fast she falls down sometimes. I tried really hard to get some good pictures of her "spiderman" crawl, but this is the best I got..Not the best angle, but you get the idea.

I've got a few pictures of her taking a bath too. She loves the water. She loves getting a shower. Usually Brian takes a shower with her and I give her a bath. She loves to suck on the wash cloths. Actually, at this stage, she loves to suck on anything! :) Pretty much anything and everything goes in that mouth of her!






Now that she's moving so much, she's torturing the cats, at least they think so. She loves to grab the cats and climb on the cats and eat their tails. They have a pillow in the floor and it BELONGS to the cat. He will meow and swat (no front claws) at her but refuse to budge. I tell him if just moves away, she'll leave him alone, but he doesn't listen. The black cat is Spaz and the orange cat is Kelly. Spaz is the one that refuses to leave his pillow where as Kelly will run away and soon as he senses her presence!

I can't believe she is about to be 9 months old! Wow, time sure does fly by! She has her 9 mo. check up on the 31st. I'll be sure to let everyone know her measurements. I think she's got a big old noggin so I'm curious where she falls in the percentile for head size. Here are just some misc. pictures of her. The first pic is her eating a "biter biscuit". Gees, those things are SUPER messy! The 2nd one is just her playing in a box. And the 3rd, I tried to get 8 month pictures, but now that she's mobile, it's really hard to get her to sit still long enough for a picture.








The last picture of Elizabeth is her first feeding in her brand new high chair. Yes, we waited until she was like 6 months old to get a high chair, but we finally did. Love it too! Makes feeding time so much easier - imagine that!




Finally...I've gotten some scrapbooking done. It's been about 2 weeks since I've done anything, but before that, I got quite a few done, so here you go...I did a couple of one page layouts which is not like me at all. I'm a 2 page layout kind of gal, but I was really struggling when I only had 2 or 3 pictures that went together. I just threw what I normally out of the window and got some great layouts done. This one, she's just laughing and smiling. The vellum says "Simply Beautiful" & I wrote it all around the coral on the green paper. The 2nd layout, she's only a few days old and she found her thumb.


These are of Brian & at Christmas - Elizabeth slept most of the day....


The 3rd set are just misc. Christmas pictures.




I got some great shots of Elizabeth playing with her "Binky".
The one on the left is just her sleeping in her swing. She was just so darned precious. "Cherish" is the word stamped. The other is when she was around 5 months (I need to go back and date these on the scrapbook pages).
The last set is just her playing with her "play arch" and spitting at 6 months.
I hope the formatting stays okay. I think it will show up on the blog one way, but it will be completely different when I actually post it.
Well, as usual, I have a long blog b/c I don't keep up on it. I hope all is doing well. I can't promise that I'll keep on it any better, but I'll try!

1 comment:

~Telah said...

She is so cute...love that crawl! I can't believe how many pages you go done. Rock on!