



It seems like Elizabeth is just growing leaps and bounds. She turned 9 months just a few weeks ago and of course, I had to get some pictures taken! It's not enough that I take a bizzillion at home. I went to Portrait Innovations and got some of the greatest shots! I had every intention of buying just their $9.99 deal, but when they did the diaper shots (tub and boa) how could I not just buy them up?
I was hoping to get some pictures that I have taken added, but the computer is not reading the USB thing. Brian has the laptop with him and I KNOW how to add pictures on that, but I don't like our other computer. Anyway, I got a great shot of her standing on her own and one of her sleeping still holding onto her bottle. It feels like any day now she's going to be walking on her own! I'm not ready for that yet! We're still adjusting to her spiderman crawl and baby proofing the house. Which by the way, I have given up on keeping the living room tidy. It seems a "Mission Impossible". She pulls out all the DVD's - thankfully she doesn't know how to open the cases yet. Plus, she thinks when I say "NO" that I'm being a comedian. That girl just laughs at me when she is supposed to be getting into trouble. Smacking her hand just makes her laugh harder. She's not even a year old and I've got attitude already!! :) It's mainly keeping her out of the trash in the kitchen and away from the TV/VCR/DVD player. We have an open floor plan so we can't gate out the kitchen. We've got locks on some of the cabinet doors (still haven't figured out why Brian didn't do them all). I will say, plastic wear is a cheap toy!
Her and I have done well on our own these last couple of weeks. We just have to finish this week
out and then I join Brian in India / Zurich / Rome for a week while Elizabeth gets to be spoiled rotten by my parents for that week. I know Brian can't wait to get back home and see his little girl. She loves to listen to him on the phone. She gets excited when she hears his voice! I know its been hard on him to be gone from her this long. I'm looking forward to the trip, but I'm not looking forward to being away from my angel for a week. Especially since it's just been her and I for 3 weeks. I'm sure we'll all be fine. I know Gramma & Papaw are really looking forward to the visit. He's been to the Taj Mahal (could you tell by the picture) and few other places. We're going to the Taj Mahal when I get there. I'm so EXCITED! Rome is what I'm looking forward to the most, while Brian's pretty excited about Zurich. I am going to take so many pictures, it will drive Brian crazy. This is a once in a life time opportunity! Brian's work is paying for my ticket there. I do have a slight hiccup. India requires a Tourist VISA. I have sent everything off (including passport & birth certificate) and I haven't gotten it back yet. I'm staying positive that I will get it by Thursday. It is showing that the VISA is still being approved. Brian got his back in 4 days and it's been about 3 weeks for me so far. Like I said, I'm staying positive. I've started to pack my bag - actually, I'm pretty much done.
out and then I join Brian in India / Zurich / Rome for a week while Elizabeth gets to be spoiled rotten by my parents for that week. I know Brian can't wait to get back home and see his little girl. She loves to listen to him on the phone. She gets excited when she hears his voice! I know its been hard on him to be gone from her this long. I'm looking forward to the trip, but I'm not looking forward to being away from my angel for a week. Especially since it's just been her and I for 3 weeks. I'm sure we'll all be fine. I know Gramma & Papaw are really looking forward to the visit. He's been to the Taj Mahal (could you tell by the picture) and few other places. We're going to the Taj Mahal when I get there. I'm so EXCITED! Rome is what I'm looking forward to the most, while Brian's pretty excited about Zurich. I am going to take so many pictures, it will drive Brian crazy. This is a once in a life time opportunity! Brian's work is paying for my ticket there. I do have a slight hiccup. India requires a Tourist VISA. I have sent everything off (including passport & birth certificate) and I haven't gotten it back yet. I'm staying positive that I will get it by Thursday. It is showing that the VISA is still being approved. Brian got his back in 4 days and it's been about 3 weeks for me so far. Like I said, I'm staying positive. I've started to pack my bag - actually, I'm pretty much done. Well, I think that catches me up. I can't believe I updated in less than a month! I'll have so much to write about when we get back from our trip. Since we'll have our lap top, I'm hoping I might even be able to blog and download pics while we're on the trip.
Take care everyone and pray for us all a safe journey!
3 comments:
She is so cute! I wouldn't be able to pass up those pictures either! Your trip looks to be so exciting. I hope you have a good and safe time.
The pictures are soooo precious!! Have fun on your trip!
http://finneyworld.blogspot.com/ Hey put this on your favorites instead of the other one! My lil neice is sooooo cute! I love the tub and boa one!
Post a Comment