Saturday, December 15, 2007

Elizabeth is 1

And has been for a few weeks! :) This is mostly going to be pictures.

he just amazes me everyday and what she can understand. She has two teddy bears that I can say, where's your Teddy? and she'll go grab them both and just hug on them and then pass them to me to hug. She's so sweet. I know everyone is wanting to know where the new pictures are. I've been a horrible mom and just haven't taken as many as I used to. I do have some from her birthday though (thanks to Uncle Bruce).


She had a lot of fun at her birthday party and as you can tell had fun with the cake. She wasn't too interested in the presents she got initially. The whole opening presents and all wasn't a big deal for her. However she loves playing with them now. My folks got her a kitchen and Brian's parents got her a Leap Frog ride toy and those are her two favorite. She got so much for her birthday, she doesn't really need anything for Christmas! My kid definitely dresses better than I do! :)



Since I'm so far behind on pictures and everything, here are some Halloween pics.




Brian and I were lucky enough to go see Garth Brooks. He was AWESOME. He put on 9 concerts in a row at our newly built Sprint Center. He puts on a great show. He played nothing but old stuff. Actually, he did have one new song. You can see how far away we were. I'm pretty sure it was Garth on stage, but if you've seen "Pure Country" you know it could have been anybody!! :) Trisha was really great too!


I'll try to do better in the future but I can't guarantee anything!

Have a Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

She's changed so much just since the 9 month pics!

Anonymous said...

Hey Keather,
Elizabeth is beautiful... she has grown up so much... glad you are enjoying being a mom.
take care, Love ya Brenda