Thursday, March 6, 2008

I've been bad about updating this!

Well, it's been forever since I've last updated this. Since the last blog, we've celebrated Christmas, gone to the Great Wolf Lodge (indoor water park), gone sledding and just hung out.



Elizabeth is now 15 months old! Wow how time flies. Here's the update on her. She is in the 25% for weight, 50% for head size and 25-50% for height. She still only has 4 teeth that have completely come in and the start of a 5th. Late bloomer as far as teeth goes. We've been dealing with colds and ear infections for about 2 months. I'll be glad when winter is done and over with here!! It has lasted for too long! Elizabeth isn't saying a whole lot. Everything and everybody is Da da (Brian, me, the cats and the dog). But you can ask her where the dog is and she go to the sliding glass door to find Storm. Same thing when you ask where the cats are. She knows the name but we're all still Dad da. Some of the cute things she does - she likes to "blow" her nose and throw away her tissue. She likes throwing away paper. She knows her jacket goes in the coat closet. When I say it's time to go night night, she walks to her bedroom. Actually, tonight she ran, like "please, let me go to bed"! We've introduced the potty chair to her, but she hasn't gone in it yet. We're not really pushing it, just letting her know about it. She does like to play with it.



Well, here are some pictures...(I've also added more to the picture website)

We went sledding last weekend - the snow didn't last long but it was fun. Brian and Storm would pull Elizabeth up the slope - it was interesting because Storm isn't one of those dogs that is considered smart! It didn't look like she was having fun, but she was! :) Here are some pictures of us at the Great Wolf Lodge. We went with Barrett, Karen, Mason & Abby. All the kids had a great time. Elizabeth just loved walking and walking and walking around. She got a bit independent and didn't want to hold our hands.

I've been doing some scrapbooking - I got Elizabeth's Birthday Scrapbook done (it was an 8X* Tinkerbell album). I've mainly been focusing on our India/Zurich/Rome trip. Maybe this weekend I'll get those layouts updated.

Well, it's getting past my bedtime. Hopefully, it won't be another 3 months before I update this again. I know there are some of you that still check the blog hoping that one day I'll update it!





1 comment:

~Telah said...

Well Hello there! Cute pictures of Elizabeth. She is getting so big.