Well, surprise everyone, I'm doing two entries in one week!!
We went to the dock to feed fish, ducks, geese and birds this evening. Elizabeth just loved watching the birds trying to fly in and steal the bread from the fish and ducks. They didn't have much luck so we took pity on them and threw some specifically at them. There were a ton of fish and ducks to feed, except Elizabeth kept eating the bread herself. She had a good system though, feed a piece to them, then eat a piece herself. 

I did some scrapbooking last night. I don't scrapbook as often I'd like. Usually by the time Elizabeth goes to bed, I pooped and just veg out on the couch.
I'll end for now and save some more photos for another entry!
1 comment:
Wow, Elizabeth has really grown! She is so cute. I also like your haircut from the previous post.
Post a Comment