
Well, I haven't been good at all at keeping up with my new blog. What's been on my mind lately is that my maternity leave is coming to an end. I go back to work on Monday and it makes me want to cry!! This is my last work day at home with Elizabeth. I know its silly, but I worry that I won't make her laugh and happy like I do now. That she'll get used to being with someone else. I feel like her personality is just starting to come out and I'm going to miss so much! I know that thousands upon thousands of women go back to work and that their children don't forget about them. I'm hoping that since Brian is off for President's Day my first day back , that'll help me a little bit. Look at this gorgeous face, how am I supposed to leave that for hours upon hours a day...
I haven't been scrapbooking like I want to. I plan on doing that this weekend. I really want to get some layouts of Elizabeth done. I've gotten my 3 showers done but nothing about her yet. I've been checking out Creating Keepsakes tonight for some inspiration. I also bought the Top 10 2007 addition of Creating Keepsakes. It really has some great ideas!
This is one of my favorite layouts. I learned the techniques of the corners from a class I took at the Scrapbook Convention 2 years ago. I couldn't remember the date of the shower so that part is still blank. 

Well I guess that's all I've got for today...
3 comments:
Hey Keather! I found your blog from your comment on Leah's. Your baby girl is just adorable! You did a great job on your layouts...I love pink and brown together. Wish you were closer so we could all scrap together!
BTW...good luck on Monday.
Great pages.. I like the little corner trick with the brad.
Hope today went ok.. I know that has to be really tough to go back to work.
Post a Comment